SalaryUSD BASED ON EXPERIENCE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
SourceDonnelly & Moore Corporation
Project Details:The Business Analyst contract position on the Demand Management Tracking System (DMTS) Team will discover, define, and successfully translate business requirements into effective, cost effective, and scalable solutions in the Department s DMTS Salesforce-based application.The DMTS is the system of record for the Company's $200MM+ annual energy efficiency and demand management activities, and further supports sales team and program operations critical to successful execution against aggressive and rapidly growing Company energy efficiency targets.The contract position will own the DMTS team relationship with several important business groups. It will partner with the business groups to discover, review and document business requirements, document them into functional requirements, and evaluate and recommend DMTS technical solutions. It will then engage with DMTS system admins and the application vendors to deliver the enhancement releases or the projects necessary to deliver against these requirements. Furthermore, it will train end users to ensure they understand all associated process and procedural changes.Additionally, the Business Analyst will be tasked to assist in the creation and maintenance of desk reference guides and procedural documentation required to support the governance and maintenance of the various environments and program configurations of the DMTS.This role will require extensive and effective communication, coordination and teamwork across a dynamic group: a core team of Business Analysts, System Administrator/Salesforce Developers; our internal customers within Sales, Operations, and Finance; and our application vendors.The role requires strong business sense, high attention to detail, and very strong project management to partner with the business to ensure enhancements and projects solve the Department s most pressing business needs and are successfully completed on schedule and within budget.What You Will Be Doing:
- Partner with the business to discover, structure, document, and review business process requirements, business workflow, and enhancements for purposes of managing and maintaining systems and processes.
- Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications for business requirements and technical requirements of the DMTS.
- Ensure that requirements map to real business needs and are approved by all relevant stakeholders
- Deliver and review documentation related to solution design, including data validations, program rules, workflow rules, or other detailed deliverables.
- Organize and prioritize user change requests and enhancement needs based on the level of effort and importance.
- Develop test plans and execute test scripts for software testing on the DMTS.
- Engage with DMTS system admins and the application vendors to review the solution design and test plan
- Manage requirement changes to ensure that everyone is working from up-to-date documentation
- Assist with data management, reporting, mapping, and the import/export and ETL of large volumes of data.
- Support the first rounds of auditing, troubleshooting, and resolution of data integrity/quality issues for new programs.
- Perform various project and team functions; assist in scheduling, assigning, and tracking tasks.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- 4+ years of Business Analyst work experience.
- Project management and/or Salesforce project implementation experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to effectively communicate business needs to the technology teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail and excellent analytic skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent and demonstrated experience in working with business partners to discover and document business process requirements, business workflow, and enhancements for purposes of managing and maintaining systems and processes
- Direct experience auditing, troubleshooting, and resolving data integrity/quality issues
- Demonstrated experience in completing tasks and schedule requirements for multiple IT project implementations as well major/minor IT enhancement releases, and IT test plans.
- Experience in developing and managing test plans for software testing and executing test scripts (Unit, Functional, UAT, and Regression).
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and a diverse base of internal and external end users of an IT system is required.
- Experience working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience developing new processes and procedures
- Direct experience working on and managing Salesforce projects preferred.
- Knowledge of and work experience with energy efficiency and demand side management initiatives
- Experience working at an electric or gas utility
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business and/or related field required
- Master s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science preferred
SalesForce Business Analyst
Senior Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst - NYC - 140K