SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution provider. NCS’s bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product education to installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way. Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
The Turbine Assembler is responsible for following standard work and production drawings to fasten, build and assemble components to produce vacuum turbines. It is in a safety oriented, quality focused, continuous improvement focused and fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Read, interpret, follow and understand standard work, blueprints and machine drawings
- Identify all sub assembly parts of a turbine
- Fasten, assemble and build parts in manufacturing environment
- Operate electrical, hydraulic and air activated hand tools (wrenches, air impact, etc.)
- Use standard and precision measuring equipment (tape measurer, calipers, vibration sensors and alignment equipment)
- Willingness to learn or experience with MIG welding, use of hand tools, power tools and industrial equipment
- Clean and degrease parts
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and cleaning of work cells, machines and equipment
- Ability to move parts in and move finished product out of assembly area
- Ability to lift routinely lift 50 lbs and 70 lbs occasionally
2 years mechanical or manufacturing experience
Forklift driver qualification (preferred)
Excellent communication skills
Extreme attention to detail working with precision measurements
Commitment to quality
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, and more.
National Carwash Solutions- Vacutech is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Highly organized and detail oriented
Ability to manager your time effectively