SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceGlobal Enterprise International
Job Description: This is a remote/commission position. Top performers will have an opportunity to transition to a salary+ commission and benefits. GEI/SynEnergy, is looking for a DOD/DOE, Enterprise, Commercial Market Segments, National & International Sales, Strategic Account Executive(s) to join our world class team. Tout your sales abilities, accomplishments in closing on Off-Take Agreements/Contracts and experience in (Fuel& Chemical) sales in market segments. This position is (Commission) Top producers will be able to transition into a salaried position with benefits and retirement plan while still working semi remotely. With attendance of mandatory meetings required. This individual should be a dynamic professional who is looking for a rewarding future in one of today’s most exciting technologies. This is a remote sales position, you must have the ability to work from home, with a dedicated broadband/internet service, cell phone and all necessary office equipment that will allow you to perform your professional duties.
We are seeking a progressive Sales Executive(s) that want to be a part of a winning sales force team, who can create synergy between a ground floor opportunity and your already successful sales career to accelerate our commercial business transformation focused on solving the big supply demand challenges of reliability, dependability, sustainability and large scale production capability to deliver fuel and chemical products that lower carbon emissions during the production phase, burns cleaner and mitigates the rising cost of petroleum based fuel and chemical products and their rising costs for government and commercial entities.
We are seeking (10-20) accomplished executive sales professionals to lead sales activities to the US Department of Defense (DoD), commercial market segments. Reporting to the SVP, Sales. You will be responsible for developing and or executing a comprehensive business plan at the direction of the SVP to achieve short-and long-range revenue targets for the US DoD and commercial markets. Execution includes personally developing new customer accounts, driving account growth, and building, maintaining, and closing pipeline opportunities and also the securing of and closing of (Off-Take-Agreements).
Each executive sales team member will develop and manage your assigned sales pipeline to achieve targeted revenue objectives. You will answer directly to the SVP. This is not a salaried or hourly position, It is a remote position, there will be scheduled mandatory (CC) and at the corporate office and or meeting space. Veterans are encouraged to apply. Cover letter should include a summary about yourself, experience, education, and why you want to be part of the (Executive Sales Force) and what you feel you bring to the team and company. Share any bragging rights you have for meeting and exceeding sales goals and accomplishments. Please put thought into your cover page. Cover Page Maximum (2) pages.
Role and Responsibilities
- Off-Take Contract development, must be a closer, ability to soeak more than one language fluently desirable but not required.
- Must have a home and mobile office ability.
- Professional attire is required., dependable transportation, cell phone.
- Develop and manage the assigned sales pipeline to achieve targeted revenue objectives.
- Identify, qualify, shape, and win strategically relevant business opportunities.
- Understand the customer's mission; develop & win compelling high-impact solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Enterprise experience - Cross-section of accounts; contain commercial market segments and government accounts.
- Build and execute account plans that drive sustainable business growth.
- Work collaboratively across company functions including finance, legal, engineering and product to deliver targeted results.
- Responsible for exploring and developing US & International key customers.
- Pipeline management. Build up regional key customers supply chain business pipeline pool
- Consolidate and analyses the local market supply chain business needs/requirements and competitors’ status
- Responsible for strategic customer development and key projects/businesses regional lead
- Commit to key account commercial and international business sales target
Skills and Experience:
- 10-15+ years of experience of large, strategic DOD, and enterprise sales experience.
- 5-10+ years of experience of large, strategic DOD and enterprise sales experience in oil & gas market segment will also be considered.
- 5 years in business development experiences in logistics field, with supply chain background, freight forwarding and contract logistics experiences preferred
- Familiar with international logistics market and key customers situation. Analytical skills is required.
- Strong in communication and coordination skills, team work, positive attitude at work, responsible
- Fluent in English (Fluent in more than one language preferred but not required, (Spanish/Chinese/Japanese)
- Primarily a value based, solution oriented sales history versus.
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully at the C-Level of multi-billion dollar companies and develop relationships at the executive level within accounts.
- Proven ability to climb the stack and work downwards into key stakeholders for multi-level sales
- Able to travel as required in order to cover a large geographic area.
- Demonstrated ability to close multi-million dollar projects (>$10M+) little direct management oversight.
- Demonstrated success having carried a multi-million dollar individual quota selling direct to large and medium sized enterprises and experience with DOD/DOE highly preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals, selling fuel products and chemicals, into large accounts.
- Skilled in Consultative Selling and closing.
- Passionate about our customers, solution, and cross functional team work.
- Bachelor degree in business management/ economics /technology, MBA, Military is preferred, a successful career in O&G, fuel and chemical sales is recognized and appreciated.
- Finance acumen and ability to overcome pricing challenges.
- Experience in Energy/ O&G/Alternative and sustainable fuels and chemicals or Enterprise Solution Selling are preferred.
- Excellent relationship and negotiations skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Additional Skill Areas: Strategic planning and thinking. Creative problem solving skills. Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way. Creative thinking and ability to innovate.
Our mission is to produce fuel and chemical products that lower carbon emissions during the manufacturing process and when they are used in military and commercial aviation as well as in automobiles, farm machinery, and is a quality, cleaner burning fuel product. We are assisting DOD in supporting our national defense by producing military grade jet and diesel fuel. GEI/SynEnergy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. GEI/SynEnergy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.