SalaryUSD75,000 - USD103,000
Database AdministratorWisconsin, Stevenspoint, 54481 Stevenspoint USA
job summary:Our client in Wisconsin is looking for a Database Administrator for a hybrid onsite/remote permanent opportunity. Desired Skill Set:
- Primary skillsets need to be focused on MS SQL Server, Automation and Software Development.
- Must have the ability to commute 3 days a week onsite and/or relocate if needed.
- Must have experience using powershell.
- Must have 1+ year with MySQL
- Must have 1+ years as a database administrator in a large environment.
- Automate tasks such as installation, configuration and repeatable administrative work using DevOps practices leveraging Desired State Configuration, Powershell, Python, .Net, Infrastructure as Code principles and software engineering best practices
- Monitoring and Tuning our database systems to enhance our internal and external customer experience
- Ensure availability, reliability and security of our data platforms
- Provide excellent customer service and support
- Constant learning and investment in yourself and our team
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors