SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Title: Data Warehouse Developer IIILocation: Madison, WI 53715 / (Remote)The individual in this position will:
- Be responsible for development and support of enterprise level data assets using Business Objects.
- Work with enterprise wide business and IT senior management to understand reporting and data analysis needs.
- Work with customers gathering requirements for reports and dashboards.
- Have extensive experience working with Business Objects WeBI creating Complex reports.
- Be principally responsible for designing Business Objects universe layer for business intelligence solutions. Optimize the performance of Business Objects constructs. As necessary, communicate with data modelers/DBAs to optimize database for reporting performance.
- Have mastery level understanding of Business Objects security administration. Serve as coordinator with DCF security for creation of new groups and complex user security issues.
- Have expert level knowledge of Business Objects universe configuration (parameter settings, etc.) and universe design aspects (resolving loops, contexts, aliases, cardinality, etc.) Expertise with SAP Information Design Tool.
- Work interactively with both technical and non-technical staff to build Business Objects universe layer that adheres to underlying data model and effectively delivers data to end users.
- Have extensive experience in working within a Business Intelligence environment and knowledge of data warehouse modeling and design
- Stay up-to-date on releases / patches for Business Objects. Act as a Business Objects subject matter expert for fellow technologists as well as end users.
- Understand logical and physical data modeling and methods for optimizing the Business Objects universe against the physical model. Have expertise in SQL
- 6 to 9 years of experience with enterprise level database systems, business intelligence tools and reporting systems.