SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
- Design, deploy, and operate workloads to On-Prem & Cloud Platforms
- Develop and maintain the Deployment part of CI/CD pipeline into On-Prem environment based on Kubernetes/Openshift and Cloud platforms such as AWS & Azure.
- Ensure a modern and secure foundation upon which all product teams develop and deploy containerized/legacy applications.
- Develop and maintain required automation and tooling to quickly deploy and manage applications.
- Opportunities to work across the entire CI/CD Pipeline.
- 0-3 years of experience in providing DevSecOps implementation using Jenkins/CloudBees, Bitbucket, NexArtifactory and Ansible/Ansible Tower.
- 0-3 years Knowledge of Kubernetes/Openshift and Cloud platforms such as AWS & Azure
- 0-3 year Experience in compiling, testing, and deploying containerized applications.
- Working knowledge of source version control, build/release tools and methodologies, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of software build process.
- Strong "security first" mind-set.
- Have a passion for building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for a large enterprise that consists of hundreds of applications.
- Curiosity to be able to ask the right questions when solving problems and initiating change for the better.
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
DevOps Automation Engineer with strong Python