SourceAgil3Tech (Agil3 Technology Solutions)
The Helpdesk Administrator (IT TECH I) is part of a dynamic team that delivers Information Technology (IT) support for Help Desk and Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) maintenance. The successful candidate shall provide help desk support for our client’s medical support mission.
- Perform customer service and support to include:
- service desk tickets
- telephone requests
- walk-in support requests
- customer escort
- Work with external government resources to resolve customer issues, as needed
- Analyze automation processing malfunctions in cooperation with client and other Government assigned personnel to determine causes and take appropriate creative action
- Provide support to install, configure and troubleshoot the clinical systems electronic health record
- Route all work requests to the responsible support group, who will then create and process the necessary work orders
- Route all other non-automation work requests opened in ticketing system to the responsible support group, who will then create and process the necessary work orders
QualificationsClearance: Active Secret (must be US Citizen)
- Requires Associate’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or technically related degree, OR three (3) years of technically related field experience in desktop support or network administration
- Computing Environment (CE) certification for the Windows environment operating systems
- Security+ or higher DoDD 8570.01 security-related certification
- Minimum of two (2) years of client support in a Microsoft Windows based environment
Agil3 Technology Solutions (A3T)offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, education/certification reimbursement program, and more.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.