The Sales Account Executive role is a solutions-oriented individual who helps prospective clients identify how Phone2Action can address critical challenges that impact their business. The account executive is a field sales role responsible for guiding potential clients on understanding how our software can support their business by providing product demonstrations and building relationships to achieve quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Identify prospects and drive the entire sales cycle from qualification through closed business within one’s assigned territory.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and map Phone2Action’s solution to solve their problems.
Deliver product demonstrations via phone and in-person (when appropriate).
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals
- Track opportunities in one’s pipeline, provide accurate forecasts and report revenue in CRM.
- Evangelize Phone2Action’s platform and represent the company well at client events and trade shows
- Collaborate with Customer Success and other departments post-sale to delight customers and achieve high levels of satisfaction
Phone2Action is the nation’s leading platform for grassroots advocacy and public affairs. Our software is used by more than 700 of the world’s largest nonprofits, associations, and companies to create and run effective grassroots advocacy and engagement initiatives.
Company Benefits & Perks
- PPO Health, dental and vision plan
- 17 days paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 1 day paid time off for public service (volunteering for a local non-profit, working on a campaign, doing a service-trip in another country, etc.)
- Up to 8 additional days off for meeting performance goals
- Great office space full of amenities
- A Smart-casual dress code
- Teambuilding activities and lots of collaboration
- A highly accountable culture with coaching and development to support personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to meet and interact with leaders from government, organizations, and technology
Phone2Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer