SalaryUSD -USD -USD
SourceCapgemini Government Solutions
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated Configuration Manager to join our team to support our government clients.The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS capabilities serving our clients.Job ResponsibilitiesAs a Configuration Manager you will be responsible for systems engineering processes for establishing and maintaining consistency of the solutions performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout.Required Qualifications
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor s degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years experience working on projects similar in size, scope, and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience with ISO/IEC 20000.
- Demonstrated experience providing configuration management planning.
- Demonstrated experience managing and creating provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Demonstrated experience regulating the change process, validating changes, and incorporating product documents and related software.
- Demonstrated experience with code repositories and code baseline management.