Service Delivery Manager The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing, planning, and overseeing the technical project delivery team, operational acceptance, and sustainment of IaaS, SAP, and 3rd party solutions deployed in managed customer environments. Citizenship: U.S. Citizenship is required. This position is a 12 month contract-to-hire.What You Will Be Doing:
- Project Manage multiple deployment teams and customers in FedRAMP environments during buildout and sustaining maintenance activities in a managed services environment
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with stakeholders as well as project team members
- Meet with Delivery Leads, Technical Engagement Managers, and customers to receive and provide detailed briefs, prioritize requests, and clarify requirements
- Manage remote relationships with the Technical Engagement Leads, Delivery Leads, Team members and all internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate project status effectively and timely, including periodic report creation and distribution
- Report and escalate to management and key stakeholders as needed
- Ensure that all projects are delivered to schedule and contract scope
- Manage changes to the project scope and schedule, ensuring alignment with the contract
- Measure, track, and report on project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage workload prioritization, ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Ensure that effective project control, change control, risk management, design, development, and testing processes are maintained
- Ensure the project teams creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, presentations, and process maps as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Potential for planned travel for internal or customer-related activities
- Active Secret clearance or ability to obtain one
- 10+ years of project management experience leading technical teams and managing resources in the deployment and sustainment of infrastructure, services, and applications.
- Understanding Enterprise or AWS Cloud services
- Experience working in a FedRAMP environment or as an MSP is preferred
- Experience with PPM and Agile tools such as Confluence, JIRA, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills producing clear, unambiguous deliverables and presentations to all levels of the organization and with clients.
- Takes ownership and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask supporting multiple projects and teams
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel and Outlook.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification desired
- BA or BS in Business, Project Management, Information Technology, or other business-related field