SalaryUSD TBD TBD
As a Content Manager on the Rise Local team,you will build andlead acreative team in the production of all web/digital marketing collateral.
You willmanage content strategy for projects;harnessing ideation, digital and brand design, compelling content, and innovative technology.
You and your team ofdesigners, copywriters, and production staffwill develop engaging collateral for clients that tells a story and elicits an emotional response from viewers.
You will help local small businesses grow.
- Are you known for letting your creativity shine while still being fiscally responsible?
- Can you shapebrand standards and also create processes?
- Will you manage daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets?
- And, will you be a DO-er as much as a THINK-er?
If you're jumping up and down and shouting, "YES! THAT'S ME!", let's talk!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of five (5) years of related writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Must have a proven ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working with Google Suite, strong knowledge of SEO and industry best practices, and proficiency in WordPress, Divi, and Gutenberg Block Editor.
- Excellent command of the English language with proven ability to write web page content in accordance with SEO requirements.
Additional InformationRise Local’s mission is to help business owners build a legacy.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (medical, dental, vision), and the opportunity to work remotely several days per week.Join Our Team. Apply Now.
Rise Local provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees in every facet of ouroperations.
Security Awareness Content Manager
Content Strategy Manager
Benefit Relationship Manager
Senior Coordinator, Individualized Care (Case Manager)