SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceJudge Group, Inc.
Location: The Colony, TX Description: Our client is currently seeking a Bilingual (Japanese) Program Manager in the Dallas, TX area!We are looking for someone with Strong Japanese language skills who can read, write and interpret/translate and knows the cultural tone and cultural aspect example if word used are suitable professionally Should have strong analytical skills who is enthusiastic, energetic to learn and grow, can work independently Would be working with Vehicle Security team so need good technical knowledge and understand technical language Need Local or someone who can relocate completely in near future as candidate would be asked to work onsite from Plano, HQ Good to have Automotive background Description:
- Work with stakeholders to understand timeline, input/output, dependencies, etc.
- Work with design team and development team to orchestrate workload, resource planning, etc.
- Understand customer's needs and development team's capabilities to create project schedule
- Ensure software releases are delivered in a timely fashion with great quality
- Technical experience to understand any impediments the development team may experience
- Work with external stakeholders to remove impediments from the development team
- Fluent (written and verbal) in both English and Japanese Experience managing an agile software development team
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on program management and release management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with limited oversight/supervision needed
- Knowledgeable of embedded systems and their limitations
- A detail-oriented go-getter and critical thinker mindset with the courage to learn new topics and become the subject matter expert
- Experience with Microsoft Project & Microsoft Excel
- Automotive industry background
- Have a hands-on working knowledge of security technology and terminology
- 2 years of programming experience (i.e., C, C, C#, Java, Python, Golang)