SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Hi, Greetings from KK Software Associates. This is Syed Fazulul from KK Software Associates. I have an urgent requirement of Data Solution Architect, please go through the below requirement and forward me your updated resume with contact details ASAP. Position: Data Solution Architect Location: Can be anywhere in USA, though TX is preferred Duration: 12+ months with extension Due to covid-19, it will be remote for now. Post covid-19 consultant should work onsite. Responsibilities:
- Design and develop Marketing data ecosystem to align with Enterprise business objectives in support of real time data needs, compliance, & analytic consumption.
- Design and implement Cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization.
- To be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- Demonstrated Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies such as (Secure Software development, Application Security, data protection, cryptography, key management, and identity access management.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Ability to perform threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Involve in all aspects of architecture, design, build, engineering and implementation of technical solutions using in any one of the technical platforms (JAVA, Microsoft, Azure, AWS, Big data Stack etc.,).
- Working knowledge of Spark, Kafka, HBase, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Impala and Hive.
- Understand the enterprise architecture roadmap and research, identify and recommend industry best practices for solving business problems.
- Provide recommendations and technical guidance to improve performance, reliability, and reusability within the constraints of budget, resource and business dependencies.
- To be able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects of any kind.
- To be able to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution.
- To be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- To be a self-starter.
- To be able to work in teams, as a big data environment is developed in a team of employees with different disciplines.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Develop a mental model of the chosen solution, and document using a combination of text, diagrams and create clear, traceable solution documentation.
- 15+ years of strong solution architecture experience in variety of IT positions. Recent 5+ years of experience must be on solution/systems/ enterprise architecture with large scale complex IT systems.
- Continuous learning and keep track of the latest developments in business/ technical advancements.
- High energy levels, right attitude and pleasing personality. Demonstrate the compassion to lead and bring value to the architecture portfolio.
- Bachelor's Degree or master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Marketing ecosystem & processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex system issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to train and mentor junior level developers.
- Strong database fundamentals including SQL, performance and schema design.
- Strong understanding of programming languages like Java, Scala or Python.
- 10+ years of strong ETL experience on either Information, Ab-Initio, Talend, DataStage, Syncsort.
- Design and implement Data security and privacy controls.
- Experience with Git.
- 10+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- 10+ years of experience integrating technical processes and business outcomes specifically: data and process analysis, data quality metrics/monitoring, data architecture, developing policies/standards & supporting processes.
- Experience with Spark, Hive, Hadoop, Kafka, Columnar Databases.
- experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS and/or knowledge on NoSQL platforms.
Big Data Solution Architect