SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Citi Internal Audit technology team is seeking a highly motivated and strong hands-on developer to expand the existing global team. The team is developing applications as part of the Audit Information Management System platform to manage the firm s internal audit planning, fieldwork, and reporting functions. The platform serves key stakeholders across internal audit globally to perform audit information management functions. The successful candidate should have strong analytical skills, technical depth, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop modules across the technology stack
- Deliver high quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Work hands-on architecting designing, and developing world class technology solutions.
- Ownership and responsibility for end-to-end design, development, and release of key components
- Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
- Manage tasks, projects, and dependencies effectively in order to deliver quality solutions on-time
- Work effectively as part of a large global team delivering audit information management solutions
- Collaborate in design and architectural solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate development progress to technology leaders and project managers
- Ensure process compliance
- Actively participate in brainstorming session and provide solid inputs to the team
- Create design document and release plans
- Ensure best practices are followed
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar
- 7+ years of industry experience
- Working experience at full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project is required
- Good track record of relevant experience in design and development of Java applications and distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of JAVA (Core JAVA, Spring, JPA, RESTful Services)
- Experience designing APIs
- Databases Oracle or equivalent with SQL, PL/SQL programming expertise.
- Experience with Ant/Maven, Git/BitBucket, JUnit, JMock and other similar technologies.
- Unix/Linux scripting skills (Shell and PERL)
- Experience with source code management and build tools such as BitBucket, Jenkins
- Excellent coding discipline
- Ability to excel in a team environment as well as work independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Ability to mentor team members
- Passion for technology and self- starter