Job DescriptionWhat would you do? – The Specifics
- Meet NVI’s sales and company objectives.
- Follow the America’s Best “Code of Excellence” to ensure customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment for customers.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to customers.
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company Standards.
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by law.
QualificationsAre you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain license, as required by state.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store’s and self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to customers.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- In some locations, bilingual abilities desired.
Additional InformationWhat are the benefits?National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
Licensed Optician- Target Optical- Full Time- 6751- Nashville, TN