SalaryUSD TBD TBD
As a member of the Enterprise Innovation team you will develop edge technologies through pattern-matching to craft and test compelling, usable and productive solutions for our users. Blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning, microservices architectures and IoT are within our solution set, as well as agile development, product management, design thinking and human-centered design approaches. You will thrive inside a dynamic work environment that empowers your ability to explore emerging technologies, changing the way financial industries do business and driving the education of this ever-changing market Candidate Requirements:
- Must have cloud-based infrastructure and architecture solutions, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Expertise with modern, Agile-based application development methodologies and emerging technologies like microservices, API management, web-scale architectures, DevOps engineering, container-based delivery, cloud automation, TDD, BDD, continuous integration (CI), and CD.
- Experience in collaborating and working alongside executive-level and senior-level partner stakeholders
- Proven success facilitating software design and ideation sessions
- Demonstrated understanding of relational and NoSQL database models, and "big data" analysis tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of Blockchain-based technologies, business applications, languages and design patterns
- 12+ Overall Years of Experience
- Lead the technical solution for the team's proofs-of-concept, prototypes and eventual end products or solutions.
- Team up with stakeholders, third-party partners, fintechs, software vendors, and academia to design and build innovative prototypes and solutions that tackle real-time issues and advance the core of how we do business.
- Regularly take abstract, early-stage product or solution concepts, and build them with technology.
- Work along a strong design thinking team, and be an expert in using technology to advocate for the customer.
- Facilitate software ideation and design sessions to rapidly identify solutions, align stakeholders and drive timely and achievable results.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science related field
Principal, Solutions Architect