SalaryUSD $90 - 130 per hour 90 - 130 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:This key role will have responsibility to evaluate and define core network architecture, design and perform vendor selection to support the build-out of our 5G standalone network deployment.The successful candidate must possess a mix of broad networking knowledge, knowledge of virtualized platforms. location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvaniajob type: Contractsalary: $90 - 130 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Evaluate and define wireless core network functions based on Service Based Architecture.
- Review, compare and finalize the technical responses of RFI/RFP from various vendors.
- Define the overall architecture, external interfaces and detailed functional description of the solution
- Plan and build test lab environments for functionality and performance testing
- Engage vendors on performance and functionality of 5G Core functions tied to UE choosing appropriate network functions and update of UE/session service sequences.
- Able to prepare 4G/5G Core test strategy, test plan and test execution of new network uses cases. Engages with vendor teams regarding new services and features as well as upgrades.
- Participates in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing while staying abreast of new technology/technical areas.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Expertise with 3GPP and other relevant standards for mobile networks
- Knowledge of ETSI and MEF standards for network and service orchestration
- Experience in testing 5G Core Interfaces (N1, N2, N3) with Core NW debugging experience on NSA and SA configurations Subject-matter expertise with Evolved Packet Core (EPC) and 5G core networks employed by Mobile Network Operators (MNO)
- Experience evaluating Security context management within AMF
- Experience integrating Lawful Intercept, CALEA and other systems
- Familiar with 5G UE, AMF identifiers
- Core network protocols used for 5G Core and EPC Network
- Knowledge of 5G/LTE/WLAN Interworking, Network Slice, CUPS
- Knowledge of IPv4, IPV6, Dual Stack
- Knowledge of IP and session transition options across 5G Core Network Functions
- Knowledge of interworking of Tracking Areas and UE reachability management
- IP package routing, NW logging tools and debugging capabilities
- Plan and build test lab environments for functionality and performance testing.
- Experience with Subscriber Policy (HSS / HLR) network elements
- Offline / Online Charging architectures (such as PCRF Gx and OCS Gy, interfaces)
- Deep Packet Inspection and enhanced charging principles
- AAA, RADIUS, Diameter, EAP, LTE, 5G, Soft GRE. Experience using protocol communications test equipment and tools (protocol analyzers, LTE system simulators, analyzers and packet sniffers). Exposure to commercial test simulators and test systems such as Spirent, Aeroflex, Tektronix
- Strong knowledge of Wireshark or other IP protocol analyzer
- Good IP knowledge and routing protocol, IPv6, TCP/IP, UDP, VLAN, IPSec, NAT, IP forwarding
- Exposure to Cisco router configuration is plus
Sr. .NET Core Developer/Architect