SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job SummaryResponsible for leading projects while integrating knowledge of business and functional priorities for a portion of the SAP Platform (Talent Management, Core, or Portal). Ensures the planning and execution of all activities for that portion of the platform are directly aligned with allocated budget and business commitments. Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for human resources business partners as well as team members for a section of the SAP platform (Talent Management, Core, or Portal). Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Represents the department as a primary technical point of contact for a section of the Workday Platform (Talent Management, Core, or Portal). Serves as a SME for that section of the platform to answer questions/concerns about platform changes and capabilities as well as policies and procedures.
- Provides thorough review of technical solutions for a section of the Workday platform (Talent Management, Core, or Portal) to ensure configuration/ development meet the business requirement specifications, designs and plans as well as ensuring a common understanding and agreement on deliverables.
- Preserves the integrity of a section of the Workday Platform (Talent Management, Core, or Portal) by reviewing potential downstream impacts of platform upgrades to ensure data integrity and functionality.
- Manages the relationship with business stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements for a section of the Workday Platform (Talent Management, Core, or Portal). Conducts needs analysis to determine integration requirements.
- Manages training initiatives to introduce new applications or new features in existing applications for a section of the Workday Platform (Talent Management, Core, or Portal).
- Evaluates new vendor released functionality across the Workday Platform (Talent Management, Core etc.) and perform fit-gap analysis based on business needs and recommend new features.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine all necessary testing is accounted and documented.
- Provides feedback regarding best possible user experience for application users.
- Presents and defends functional and technical solutions.
- Ensures platform integrity and cutover readiness during technical deployments by performing technical cutover planning timing for a section of the Workday Platform (Talent Management, Core, or Portal.
- Responsible for platform stability and aids with appropriate troubleshooting activities to collaboratively resolve problems and ensure high availability. Serves as a department representative when implementing cross functional changes to assist with system stability and availability.
- Acts as a SME for the human resources department and provides technical education/review of systems training.
- Exemplifies the standards of leadership, business standards, policy and the company's future vision in the HR Technology space.
- Provides a consistent, independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Senior Technical Database Architect and Administrator
INTEGRATION ANALYST/PROGRAMMER II (Temple Health)
ETL Architect (Informatica Cloud/Teradata / AWS)