Job#: 1263971 Job Description: Apex Systems has an immediate long-term contract Chemistry Lab Tech opportunity with a leading Specialty Chemicals client near Norristown, PA! Ideal candidates will have a BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering and 0-1 years of experience.Lab TechnicianSUMMARY OF POSITION Perform hands-on tests of chemical, physical and lubricity properties of metal removal fluid samples and additives for the support of research work and product development projects.Job Responsibilities/Activities
- Understanding of laboratory tests to be performed on process chemicals/fluids
- Adhere to the principles of the Quality System
- Test chemical, physical and lubricity properties of metal removal fluid samples and additives, and summarize the data and results
- Record data in accurate and concise manner.
- Make laboratory preparations under supervision
- Help keep laboratory clean and all equipment in good working order
- Adhere to all lab safety guidelines and maintain a safe work environment
- HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in chemistry highly preferred with 0+ years of industrial or research experience
- Ability to follow instructions, reliable attendance, completes tests and data summary on-time.
- Good understanding of chemistry and laboratory technique, and displays strong attention to details.
- Follows Quality and Work Safety protocols precisely,
- Good skills with Microsoft Words, Excel and Powerpoint etc.
Full Time Hire :: Desktop/Endpoint Technician :: Conshohocken, PA
Sr Desktop/Endpoint Technician role in Conshohocken, PA
Veterinary Technician - Internal Medicine