SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceThe Springs Living
Job DescriptionWE NEED YOU TO BE THE DIFFERENCE
The Springs at Carman Oaks, a premier senior housing community in Lake Oswego, is seeking a strong line cook to join our dining room team.
We are looking for someone with aclear purpose of excellent service, impeccable timeliness, organizational skills, and vision and creativity.If you believe this is you, we'd love to meet you!
Thisbeautifully designed community includes a variety of amenities including a restaurant featuring made-from-scratchdishes using fresh, seasonal ingredients, a full service pub, swimming pool and spa,theater, fresh herb garden, and more.
The right candidate has a serious commitment to flavorful food and plate presentation, as well as being timely and efficient, personable and accountable. We offer a professionalwork environment, dedicated co-workers,and a solid career opportunity.
Our ideal Line Cook has the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional cooking skills for our full service kitchen. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority.
- Full Time position available
- No late nights - out by 8 pm
- Ability to be creative
- TEAM environment
- Predictable work flow
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Access to the Rouxbe online Culinary Certification Program
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages, employee discount programs, great teamwork environment, access to gym facilities and wellness coaching available for all staff. Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. But… most importantly, our fun work culture allows staff to connect with and help seniors in a meaningful way. Helping seniors “Live Life to its Fullest” is what we do every day!
- Minimum 2-yearcooking experience required with an emphasis in fine dining preferred
- Commitment to flavorful food and plate presentation
- Timely and efficient work ethic
- Personable, open minded, accountable
- Excellent attendance is a must!
- Ability to pass a drug and criminal background screening
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.