SalaryUSD TBD TBD
System Administrator Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has immediate and exciting opportunity located in Columbus, Ohio. This is a 9 month, open ended contract opportunity with long term potential. If you'd like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com . Company & Group Details of System Administrator: •The System Administrator is part of collaborative team that is responsible for system design, administration, application deployments, traffic, and device management. Responsibilities of System Administrator:
- Package and deploy a variety of custom and out of the box application
- Improve process efficiency through reporting, scripting, and automation
- Provide tier three support for escalated system issues
- Create documentation to facilitate system design and support
- Provide assistance to related projects and administrate traffic and analytic hardware
- 4 Year degree in an IT related field preferred
- Technical experience in a Linux environment
- Experience with common Linux scripting (BASH, Perl, Python) preferred
- Possess fundamental knowledge of LAN topology and protocols?
- Excellent Technical and Analytical skills?
- Technical Services experience in Retail environment a plus
- Experience with mobile device management a plus?