SourceStrategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for aProject Manager 3! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!Not available but know someone with your similar experience. WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! Job Title: Project Manager 3 Location: Charlotte, NC (onsite/remote) Duration: 12 month ContractHow to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Matt Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference JO# 175259.Description:
- Accountable for direct and independent management of primarily high risk/strategic projects (occasionally moderate risk) and/or participates as a member of larger effort(s) to independently manage sub-program component(s) of high complexity under the purview of a program/project leader.
- Successfully informs and influences sponsors and key stakeholders to promote success of project prioritization, senior and executive leadership through times of ambiguity, and obstacle management.
- Seeks counsel of peers, stakeholders, and/or program/project leads in times of strategically complex or critical ambiguity and adapts planning, communications, and engagements accordingly.
- Incorporates multi-business and enterprise support operations organizational/ systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensures full understanding of project impacts then translates that into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation.
- This includes needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation.
- Incorporates regular and appropriate consultation with executive leadership, sponsors, business and other stakeholders to validate project trajectory and project performance feedback.
- Ensures that Risk Controls are met.
- Provides performance feedback to managers of project team members.
- Regularly coaches other project managers or project coordinators, including matrix management.
- May at times be assigned as a program leader.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation
- Strong Foundational Program Management skills-plan development/ issue and risk management,
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication
- WF Project Management & Methodology experience
- Treasury experience,
- Industry Financial Services or LOB experience,
- Agile/Waterfall Project Management
- Strong Technical Project management
- Release Management Planning and integration across multiple teams
- Cross-Project/ Program testing planning and coordination for environments, data, users, and test results
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Project Manager - Application Development (Contract-to-Hire)
IT Project Manager IV x2