SourceVimerse Infotech Inc
IT Project Manager (Application Development) @NYC, NYNew York, Newyorkcity, 10001 Newyorkcity USA
Position: IT Project Manager (Application Development) Location: New York, NY (Onsite) Type: Full Time Interview Type: Video and In-person Job Description: The IT Project Manager has single point responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and delivery of the project. The Project Manager plays a key role in increasing project success with dedicated and accountable leadership for individual projects. Required Skills: Project Management, Cost Management, Risk Management, Account Growth, and more. The major responsibilities of a Project Manager are: Project Management
- Manage various critical aspects of a project: scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, risks & communication.
- Manage timely, high-quality, & cost-effective service delivery to the client
- Identify business needs of the client, act as an interface between the technical team and the client
- Create project plan to track progress, plan timelines and share with client
- Work with the Architect and Technical Lead to prioritize and track new functionality and ongoing releases.
- Provide support during Validation and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases with the client team to ensure all business requirements are met
- Provide regular status updates to stakeholders on project progress.
- Manage project dependencies and critical path, track project timelines and milestones.
- Work with QA and Documentation teams to ensure success of the total project.
- 12 years of IT experience
- 5 years of prior project management experience
- 2 years of experience working in the US
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language
- Prior experience with public sector clients preferred
- Candidate should be willing to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and deal with ambiguity.