Our mission is financial literacy for teens. We're looking for someone to run our programs and has a deep passion for the nonprofit sector.
The Program Director oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of our programs.
– Using Salesforce, craft volunteer opportunities on our shift calendar
– Develop new relationships and outreach initiatives to recruit new host sites
–Develop new outreach strategies to recruit and sustain volunteers
–You will have access to a program assistant to help you manage your workload
– This role is about Salesforce. You should be very familiar with the platform.
– College degree(s) aren't necessary but are a plus
– Passion for financial literacy is a plus
– Passion for the nonprofit sector a plus
– Proficient with technology
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
Role can be FT or independent contractor
You will be expected to be in the office (Midtown near Grand Central) on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays while working from home Tuesdays and Thursdays.