Salary$18.50 - 22.50 / hour DOE
Marlow & Daughters is hiring a prepared foods cook!
We are looking for someone to join our small and focused team, in a unique butcher shop / specialty grocery store with local produce. Marlow & Daughters is a pioneering shop that focuses on breaking down whole animals (so that everything is appreciated and nothing goes to waste), and this same ethos applies to all other aspects of the shop. We make a special effort to source produce from small farms in the Northeast that we actually know and love, curate a unique charcuterie selection, and sell grocery items that people actually want.
We make a delicious family meal daily, work collaboratively to serve customers, and enjoy a lot of good music over the course of the day. This is a unique opportunity to become more familiar with specialty food, whole animal butchery, and creative cooking.
- Competitive wages
- Subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance at 90 days
- Industry-leading paid time off plans + paid parental leave
- Access to our 401k plan + company match starting at hire
- Monthly shop stipend
- Discounts across our group of businesses
- Access to our Employee Emergency Assistance Fund
- Assisting the Prepared Foods Chef with cooking and preparation of value added products such as roasts, charcuterie, salads & soups
- Executing menus for drop off catering packages
Successful candidates will:
- Be available full time (40 hours over 5 days / week) with a willingness to work weekends and some holidays. Our earliest start time is 7:30am and our latest end time is 8:30pm.
- Have experience in kitchens and / or retail food service
- Bring detail and care to their work while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Be friendly, organized, focused, energetic, and communicative
- Be excited about the working as part of a team to support the Marlow Collective's mission of promoting a local, equitable, and sustainable food system
- Be comfortable working around meat
The Marlow Collective is a values-driven organization working to advance a more equitable and sustainable food system for all. We are committed to providing caring, respectful workplaces, to sourcing seasonally, locally and organically and building supportive partnerships with our farmers and producers, and to creating meaningful experiences that celebrate and connect the communities we serve. We prioritize diversity in hiring and a culture of inclusion and belonging.
While performing the duties of the job, counter staff are regularly required to stand and walk; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. They must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
LINE COOK, GRILL COOKRequired
KALYE - Line Cook for Filipino Restaurant
Part-Time Cook - Italian Cuisine
FULL TIME LINE COOK POSITIONS OPEN
Line Cook Nom Wah Nolita
Line Cook | Little Prince | Now Hiring