SalaryUSD 15.00 hourly and tips (tip pool, minus tip credit) 15.00 hourly and tips (tip pool minus tip credit)
The Russian Tea Room is seeking Busser to work brunch, lunch and dinner shifts.
We are looking for a hard working, faced paced and experienced busser.
The job entails running food from the kitchen, bussing dishes from the dining area, dishwashing, and maintaining the overall cleanliness of the restaurant.
Minimum Requirements for ALL potential staff:
- MUST have at least 1yr of working experience in a HIGH END RESTAURANT environment.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organization skills, communication skills, time management skills and a strong commitment to total guest satisfaction.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency
- Customer-friendly demeanor
- Reliability, punctuality and good attendance a must.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position including standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. We do not discriminate in our employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by the law.
Fine Dining Busser
Fine Dining Busser/Barista
HIRING BACK SERVERS, RUNNERS FINE DINING
Hoexters hiring servers with casual fine dining experience
Fine-dining restaurant seeking Russian/Turkish speaking HOSTESS