Production Ops Coordinator must be fluent in PortugueseNew York, New york city 00000 New york city USA
Our client, I spoken word company, is seeking a qualified candidate to join their team in their content planning and operations department. This is a hybrid role that will require you to work onsite in Newark 2-3 days a week.
As a member of the Content Planning & Operations Team, you will manage the collection and assembly of production assets for licensed and original content for the emerging marketplace in Brazil. This role will be focused on fostering good working relationships with internal and external partners, coordinating end-to-end business processes with local content teams, and performing data entry and maintenance within several key databases. You will collaborate with internal and external partners to create, streamline, and systematize data and processes; monitor and share progress; and build positive, scalable partnerships internally and externally.
· Support the Studios and Originals content creation pipeline.
· Coordinate Studios pre-production and production asset creation.
· Manage the pipeline of original cover art creation, legal approvals, and invoicing.
· Verify and submit assets and metadata for production, for both licensed and original productions.
· Act as liaison between external partners, and the Brazilian business team, including, but not limited to, responding to internal and external inquiries, relaying last-minute narration, and scheduling information, and troubleshooting production issues.
· Collaborate with the Studios and Metadata teams to monitor progress and ensure titles release on schedule.
· Manage flow of tickets for updating product level information and contact information.
· Identify and socialize process gaps, drive process improvements, and set system requirements in order to reduce churn and elevate the partner experience.
· Track and maintain data integrity in key systems related to each production.
· Verify releases on an ongoing basis and inform key stakeholders of success or active issues (through resolution).
· B.A. or equivalent degree preferred.
· Business Fluency in Portuguese, both written and spoken (Brazilian dialect strongly preferred)
· Functional fluency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word and Power Point.
· Working knowledge of database concepts and best practices.
· Demonstrated multi-tasking and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced time sensitive environment.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with a wide variety of people.
· Demonstrated focused attention to detail.
· A self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills and an eye for process improvements.
· Experience in an entertainment or publishing field.
· Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
· Experience with Salesforce, Airtable, or other content management systems.
· An avid reader and consumer of online media, including books, websites, blogs, and other digital content.