SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceTech Valley Talent
Are you Tech Terrific, an innovative thinker, and have great interpersonal skills? We have a 24-month project with our client in Menands, NY that requires a Technical Project Manager. Work must be performed onsite in Menands. Details follow: Will be responsible for technical project management, business analysis and requirements elicitation and documentation related to modernization for the Health Electronic Response Data System (HERDS) which allows for DOH Program survey design to capture authenticated responses to critical public health questions. Pending enhancements include simplifying UI to allow for user-friendly customizations and validations, as well as modernizing an older code base with a potential rewrite to a newer framework is necessary to meet programmatic needs. The Project Manager will lead the modernization of the Health Electronic Response Data System by managing a project team and ensuring project meets scope, timeline, and budget needs. Day-to-Day Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Candidate will provide guidance to a large team.
- Guide all team activities.
- Create weekly status reports of application activities.
- Define project's objectives, create schedules, and oversee control throughout the entire project.
- Deliver the project according to the project plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Plans, organizes, and integrates cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- 84+ Months-Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience with directly managing project costs, establishing/maintaining project schedule, establishing/managing risk management strategy, and status reporting.
- 84 months experience with facilitating communication in all aspects of the project including meetings, between vendors and staff. 11.25 15
- 84 months experience actively fulfilling business analyst activities including requirements elicitation, requirements analysis, test plan construction, and test plan execution.
- 60 months experience with planning and managing web-based, service-oriented architecture applications and infrastructure upgrade projects.
- 60 months experience with managing the evolution and maintenance of three-tier architecture applications.
- 36 months as a certified project management professional.
Project Manager With Exp of Doccs - Direct End Client - HBITS-02-11348
Infrastructure Project Manager with PMP
Project manager 8+ years needed (6 months contract - 20 hrs/week only -C2C/ 1099/W2 )