SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceStrategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Pricing Specialist for a contract opening with one of our Fortune 500 clients located in Wayne, NJ!Title: Pricing Specialist Location: Wayne, NJ Duration: 9 MO Role Type: W2 Contract positionRole Summary:
- The Pricing Specialist will manage the day to day budgetary aspects of projects.
- Support the financial management processes run on behalf of projects.
- Ensure that proper control and accuracy is maintained at all times
- Support the integrity of project forecasting and reconciling actual costs incurred to the forecasted amounts (managing accruals where necessary)
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports to the Project Control Manager as required
- Ensure that the project adheres to requirements of the wider financial management processes and systems
- Ensure that the relevant financial control processes are used and appropriate audit trail maintained at all times
- Undertake some analyst the General Ledger to ascertain work stream actual costs to support the Project Accountant
- Track invoices and ensure they are marked-up correctly for the correct cost center
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis requests raised by the Project Control Manager (PCM) e.g. headcount, seat count, supplier costs, etc.
- Report of the forecasts and associated variance analysis, and ensuring that the forecasts have integrity and fully reflect delivery risks
- Work within and look for ways to develop the standardized processes for financial and performance reporting
- Provide consistent and clear explanation for financial data, processes and procedures
- Apply and monitor compliance with accounting and control standards in the provision of financial information
- Collaborate with the strategy & planning contacts, assist in providing consistent financial planning including application of accounting standards, challenge to forecasts, and reporting to assistant financial controller
- Strong Excel, Access. PowerBI skills are desirable
- Fluency in SAP and other ERP systems (JD Edwards)
- Customer focused: Keep the customer at the center of all business decisions
- Strong business acumen: sufficient business exposure and experience to interpret analytical results and translate into ideas and/or actionable recommendations. Experience in evaluating, defining, and operational processes to improve quality, productivity, performance and financial results
- Results-Oriented: A driver who possesses the ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Problem Solver: A creative yet pragmatic problem solver. Methodical and hands-on as well as detail-oriented.
- Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills: A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed. Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with various levels of management as well as a diverse work force.
- Experience in SAP or other ERP systems
- 3-5 years of Sales, Marketing and / or Pricing experience
- Demonstrated experience in commercial operations
- Demonstrated experience in on-time delivery of activities
- Demonstrated experience in influencing change through others
- Bachelor's Degree
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement