SalaryUSD TBD TBD
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Recruiter to be a part of our growing team. This is a role that will afford the right person an opportunity to execute "Full Life Cycle" recruiting for key senior level roles. Job Description, Responsibilities and Qualifications for Corporate Recruiter
- Previous experience managing and executing recruiting assignments for senior level roles including: Sales Managers/Account Managers, Client Partners, Technical Leads for a focused capability areas, Chief of Staff, and other senior level roles.
- Significant recruiting experience working in IT Services, Consulting, or Technology environment - with an agency, or executive search firm strongly preferred.
- Collaborate with Leadership team to define requirements, delineate and implement recruiting strategy, establish recruiting delivery expectations, establish weekly communication updates and ongoing development.
- Responsible for weekly communications and status updates to Stakeholders.
- Full life cycle recruiting including candidate identification and development, assessment and evaluation, presentation and delivery, candidate management, offer negotiation and closure and candidate onboarding.
- Apply principles of behavioral interviewing to access the qualifications of candidates
- Investigate referrals, references, and social media sources including LinkedIn to formulate a well-rounded view of applicants.
- Willingness to use cold or warm calling methods to recruit or research potential applicants.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and social media applications.
- Experience managing complex offers and negotiations.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Desired Attributes, Competencies and Skills.
- A professional, courteous demeanor on the phone and in-person.
- An impeccable public image, including on social media.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network and establish professional relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- College degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience.