SourceBank Of America
Job Description:Seeking an experienced Delivery Lead professional, who will be a valuable individual contributor part of an exciting growing Global Technology Team at Bank of America in Hopewell, NJ.Responsibilities include:
- Planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams, such as a program or project.
- Communicating the work objectives, coordinating delivery, managing risks, ensuring compliance to standards, and providing end-to-end visibility in to the health of the deliverables.
- Ensures execution and delivery meets the client's expectations in terms of functionality, quality, timeline and cost.
- Facilitate sync points across multiple organizations to enable delivery.
- A Delivery Lead is an individual contributor at the Program Level.
- Must have at least 5 Years of Delivery lead work experience in the industry.
- Work experience coordinating and facilitating routines to support delivery, including kick-offs, status reviews, and stakeholder meetings.
- Facilitation of dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables.
- A background partnering with Change Management and Finance to ensure proper Governance is adhered to and estimation and forecasting is accurate.
- Experience promoting communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline.
- Experience gathering status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule.
- Experience ensuring that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders
- Experience in communication, relationship building, fostering teamwork and collaboration.
- Attention to details with respect to risks and issues, escalation management.