SourceTradeweb Markets LLC
Market Data Operations AnalystNew Jersey, Jerseycity, 07097 Jerseycity USA
Tradeweb has an opening for a Data Analyst within their Market Data Operations group. The primary focus of this role will be the support and management of real time and historical data published to customers of the Tradewebs electronic trading platform. The emphasis will be on the support of the various data delivery mechanisms as well as development of data quality checks and procedures related to the real time and historical prices generated by Tradeweb. The candidate will also be responsible for the creation and maintenance of new pricing quality checks for a wide variety of asset classes (e.g. CDS, MBS, CORI) as well as troubleshooting customers issues while accessing the various delivery mechanisms. Candidates should have strong technical skills related to data analysis, data management, and knowledge of real time data publishing. The individual should also have experience troubleshooting applications and reading basic logs. The individual will learn the day-to-day operational work of the group and will be expected to improve processes through automation. In addition, the individual will use their technical skills in a wide variety of projects related to improving the quality of our existing pricing and real time feeds. Candidates must have excellent communication skills and will be expected to interact with our customers on a daily basis. Candidates must be creative and have a real passion for data quality and technical support. Tradeweb Technology jobs are fully remote. The Tradeweb Technology hub is located in our Jersey City office which can be used for team meetings and collaboration efforts. There may be days where travel to the Jersey City office is recommended for organizational off-sites.Job Responsibilities
- Investigate and resolve data content related inquiries.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to the delivery of real time and historical data.
- Assist customers with the retrieval of real time and historical data via the various delivery methods.
- Handle daily pricing inquiries related to local and international markets.
- Identify and develop tools and utilities to improve market data system monitoring or to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Work through Annual Disaster Recovery testing and BCP planning
- Review business requirements for new market data products.
- Analyze and test new data sets and new delivery mechanisms.
- Develop tests, reports, and procedures around data quality improvements.
- Day-to-day operational work; quality checks, daily tests, internal and external client queries.
- Passion for data analysis and troubleshooting of technical issues with emphasis on financial markets reference and pricing data.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income securities across a broad array of markets is a plus.
- Experience in data analysis with an emphasis on data quality.
- Advanced Excel and Access skills (pivot tables, VBA, database connections, etc.).
- Working knowledge of at least one scripting language (i.e. Perl, Python, etc.).
- Experience working with market data feeds or real time systems.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing work streams simultaneously.
- Strong customer service focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service.
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge.
- Strong communications skills with a demonstrable ability to interact and influence at all levels within the organization as well as with clients.
- Good working knowledge of application integration and testing.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows applications such as Microsoft Excel and Excel Add-ins.
- Understanding of Infrastructure/Server components.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A technical background, with a good understanding of a range of enterprise technologies, networking & hardware infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of One Tick.
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of FIX protocol is desirable.
- Good scripting skills. (PERL, Python, etc.)
- Health Insurance: Highly competitive medical, dental, and vision programs
- Hybrid Environment: Our employees have the flexibility of working in the office and from home.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts: You may elect to set aside pre-tax earnings to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses for you and your eligible family members.
- Maven Family Building Benefit: Maven offers support for fertility and preconception; pregnancy and post-partum; adoption; surrogacy and pediatrics for children up to age 10. Tradeweb provide a $10,000 lifetime reimbursement towards fertility, egg freezing, adoption and surrogacy expenses.
- Building Wealth - 401(k) Savings Plan: Employees are immediately eligible for the 401(k) plan. Participants may contribute up to 75% of eligible compensation into a traditional 401(k) and/or Roth 401(k). Tradeweb will match 100% of the first 4% of compensation that you contribute.
- The current pay range for this role if performed in the city of New York is currently $100,000 to $160,000 per year, based on a regular, full-time schedule. The amount of pay offered will be determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to qualifications, market data, geographic location, and internal guidelines.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- ARAG Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Travel Assistance Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Corporate Gym Subsidies
- Wellness Perks
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave