SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Primary Responsibilities :
1. The Asset Manager will be responsible for Develop and maintain processes for managing and tracking the full IT asset, license, and maintenance life cycle from procurement to retirement.
2. Define, maintain, and update policies and procedures for effective asset life cycle management (acquisition, deployment, utilization, de-installation, reallocation and disposal) of IT assets.
3. Track and maintain an accurate inventory of all assets throughout their life cycle. Assets include but not limited to: copies of software licenses, warranties, maintenance records, all costs associated with asset and maintenance and support.
4. Reconcile, audit and validate software licenses against installed asset base.
5. Manage the evaluation of proprietary Asset Management tools and recommend those that best meet the organization's budget, resources, timescale and technical requirements.
6. Plan the population of the asset database, manage the asset database, central libraries and tools, and ensure regular housekeeping of the asset database.
7. Works closely with National sites to ensure policy compliance and asset maintenance
- Computer skills must include: Microsoft Office Suite
- 3-5 years experience working in asset management area and/or with related education/training
- Prefer BS/BA degree but not mandatory
- Bilingual in Korean/English preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Business Process Outsourcing Manager (Remote)