SalaryUSD TBD TBD
We've built a brand new, modern, entirely cloud-first tech stack withand we're looking to grow our team with talented recent graduates with strong software engineering skills and a positive attitude. Does this describe you?
- Self-starting, keen to learn personality
- A passion for software and code
- Excellent problem solver
- Knowledge of automated testing and a quality mindset
Some of the languages and tools we'll teach you:
- Languages: Golang, React, NodeJS
- Monitoring & Alerting:Prometheus,Grafana
- Databases: ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Tooling: Docker, Kubernetes,Slack
- Hosting: AWS, Google Cloud Platform
Above all else, we’re looking for software engineers who have a strong positive learning attitude. We have roles across our Product & Technology organisation, from building web experiences for busy sites like the Sydney Morning Herald, thru to working in our Data Science team decoding user behaviour data into insights. Don't miss this great opportunity to be part of a great team.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Strong demonstrated skills developing
Choosing your first role coming out of university can be to kick off your career in technology. Come join a company large enough to provide you the resources to learn but not so big you're 'just a number'.
Please apply ASAP with your CV (cover letter and university transcripts optional).
Senior Software Engineer
Junior Test Engineer (Manual/Automation)
Full-stack Engineer - React / Node.js (Junior - Mid/w)