SourceVolt Services Group
- Works with moderate work direction and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
- Performs physical, optical and/or mechanical analyses and tests required for research, development, or quality control of processes and products.
- Assists with compiling, analyzing, interpreting, and documenting results.
- Ability to Follow test methods and verbal direction to perform testing requested by engineers.
- Record, analyze and report the sample properties/performance correctly and accurately.
- AAS degree or bachelor’s degree or some college exposure plus work experience
- Applicant must be comfortable working in a laboratory environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Entry Level Lube Technician - Woodbury/Commons
LAB Technician I-Entry Level