SalaryUSD $45 - 55 per hour 45 - 55 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Job Description
- Contributes and provides significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software
- Collaborates with other developers and provides significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs Interacts directly with business clients Serves as a mentor to lower level developers
- No less than 5 years hands-on development experience with core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate, Log4J).
- Must have experience working with WebLogic.
- Familiarity with Oracle WebLogic Application Server (Admin Console, configuration, runtime)
- Good working knowledge of version control tools such as Bitbucket (preferred)
- Exposure to Jenkins build management and troubleshooting
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP web services, in particular designing/developing web service APIs
- Working knowledge of Oracle Coherence Experience with single Sign-On (SAML) Web service authentication with oAuth 2.0 Experience with SQL development on an Oracle Database
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux commands, shell scripts, and applications
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills for issues in SIT/UAT/CAP/PROD environments
- Experience working with integrated teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with WAR file deployment in WebLogic Admin Console Ticket/Change Request creation and follow up with ServiceNow Experience with offshore coordination
- Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction
- Encourages and supports others to perform their jobs more effectively (e.g., provides advice, tools and/or resources)
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Ability to technical-lead and work with other team members and to work with and understand business client requirements
- Drives toward the achievement of business results in a manner that focuses on profit, service, and value provided to the customer.
- Has a deep understanding of emerging technologies and trends that could impact the field and the business Communicates in a manner that conveys credibility and confidence that he/she will deliver on the customer s needs Takes action to resolve customer concerns in a timely manner that exceeds normal expectations Identifies opportunities or problems and acts quickly and decisively to respond to the situation
- Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities and be among the best in his/her field Takes full advantage of opportunities to develop his/her skills.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors