Windows Systems AdministratorMassachusetts, Andover, 01810 Andover USA
- Domain managment - Group Policy creation and deployment
- Build and maintain Windows Servers
- Account management in Windows AD and LDAP
- Support user issues with Cisco AnyConnect clients, account creation, RSA token deployment.
- Support user issues with Windows 10 VMs, primarly utilizing VM Workstation
- Support patching of all systems with in the Client OT environment, primarilly using Ivanti.
- Monitor Computer assets within the Client OT enviroment.
- Reporting status on various components within the domain
- Proven work experience as a Windows Administrator is preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Ability to create scripts in Perl, Python, and similar languages.
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Familiar with Ivanti patching console.
- SQL database management and creation, including ODBC configuration and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or 5+ years job experience.
- Specialized advanced training from Microsoft related to Sys Admin duties as defined above.
- Fully Remote
- $25/hr to $30/hr
Systems Tester - Hybrid (Andover, MA), Manual