SalaryUSD $33 - 35 per hour 33 - 35 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Are you passionate about business planning? Do you want to work for a large healthcare company? Randstad Technologies is looking for a motivated candidate with previous experience Conducting analysis to support strategy and business planning function. This role is for a large healthcare client located in the DMV. location: Silver Spring, Marylandjob type: Contractsalary: $33 - 35 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Masters responsibilities:
- Contributes to the achievement of established department goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards, and safety standards.
- Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations.
- Performs advanced analyses, synthesizes information and develops findings to in support the of the strategic, operating and business planning processes as well as the executive decision-making process.
- Assists in the preparation of strategic, operating and business plans for the entity, region or system.
- Collects qualitative and quantitative information.
- Prepares accurate and timely routine and ad hoc quantitative and qualitative reports.
- Builds/maintains working knowledge of healthcare market trends, planning methodologies and other relevant tools.
- Participates in the development of routine market and competitive reports.
- Assists in the evaluation and implementation of new planning software tools.
- Maintains planning databases and planning systems including data integrity, accuracy and resolution of data issues.
- Presents findings in oral, graphic and written communications format.
- Participates in meetings and on committees and represents the department and hospital in community outreach efforts.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary quality and service improvement teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Masters
- SQL (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Tableau (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Market Quantitative Analytics (2 years of experience is required)
- Healthcare (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Business Analysis
- Business Planning (2 years of experience is required)