Project Manager/Program MangerMaryland, Rockville, 20849 Rockville USA
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Project Manager/Program Manager 2 Years Rockville, MD This person will be hands-on; someone who can manage delivery and handle day to day activities along with managing a small team of developers and testers. Must have a long track record of successful customer service and delivery for short to mid-term multi-year projects. The PM is responsible for supervising all personnel, managing senior-level customer relationships, and overseeing delivery driving processes and quality improvement for specific products and initiatives. The role requires the ability to successfully juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will thrive on the challenge and help the teams achieve delivery excellence. Additionally, the Agile PM must be experienced in Agile Scrum or equivalent (SAFe is a plus) and able to implement best practices from past experiences. The role requires the ability to successfully juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent work streams based on Agile and DevOps for high profile complex Federal projects and transformation initiatives. The successful candidate will thrive on the challenge and help the teams achieve a high degree of software development maturity. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and work with federal managers and Customers for defining scope, project roadmap and timelines, project execution and ensure delivery is according to the plan
- Develop a roadmap with priorities and continuously review and adjust based on changes
- Interface with Stakeholders to discuss, prioritize and plan functional and technical enhancements
- Provide Single Point Accountability for all contractual deliverables and communications
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis, review RCA and lessons learned with customer
- Facilitate agile scrum ceremonies for planning, backlog grooming, and retrospectives
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Maintain a good working relationship with client and stakeholders and work effectively and efficiently for project deliverables and business vision
- Create weekly and monthly status reports outlining a summary of assigned tasks, status updates, and resource needs.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Able to define the roadmap for any given product and translating this into user stories.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Interact with the client to understand the business value streams and overall project needs.
- Responsible for release schedule and aligning with master schedule(s).
- Manage scope creep by implementing a thorough change control process, maintaining the product backlog, continuous grooming.
- Create a risk register, management, and mitigation plans for the projects.
- Coordinate, develop, and update project management artifacts in accordance with project needs and direction.
- Develop, coordinate, and manage project elements, including but not limited to Backlogs, Schedules, Milestones, Budgets, Risks, Action Items, and Deliverables.
- Develop and maintain strategic themes based on the client's priorities, translate into program objectives, features.
- Perform frequent Project Status Reviews (PSR) with the stakeholders.
- Gather metrics and reports status and communicate to Management.
- Coordinate with other project teams, including but not limited to Development, Hosting, QA/Testing, Analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field. Bachelor's degree required
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in a federal work environment will be plus
- 3+ years of experience managing customer-focused IT projects.
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing Project Management Plans.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Senior Project Manager - Design Engineering (Hybrid)
Project Manager / systems engineer (Microsoft Defender / deploying and maintaining End Point Protection)
Senior Project Manager - Construction
Project Manager (Infrastructure) - National Cybersecurity of Excellence (NCCoE)
Senior Program Manager