SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceConnections For Kids
Job DescriptionWe are seeking amazing individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional teamwho want to positively impact the lives of Maine children and families!
As aBHP (Behavioral Health Professional) for Connections for Kids, you will providein-classroom support to children who are diagnosed with behavioral challenges. CFK BHP's work in tandemwith a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation. This is a part-time position that includes anExtended School Year program for several weeks between July and August.
- Have 90 completed college credits,
- Have experience working with children,
- Are able to get DOE fingerprinted and Ed Tech III certification,
- Possess a valid drivers license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic,
- Want to be part of a fun, upbeat team that values you,
then you are our ideal candidate!Reach out to us today!
We invest in our employees by offering:
- Competitive pay starting at $15-$18/hr based on experience,
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Paid sick time,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses, such as an 18% discount through Verizon,
- Participation in a 403b retirement plan,
- Room to grow in our expanding agency,
- Convenient school hours, weekends off
- We provide paid training for BHP Certification, First Aid/CPR and Safety Care.