SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceConnections For Kids
School Based Clinician: Fairfield- Full or Part-time available!Maine, Fairfield, 04937 Fairfield USA
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a highly motivated Clinician to join our team in Fairfield!
Working as a School Based Clinician for Connections for Kids, you will provide individual therapy and support for students with a mental health diagnosis in collaboration with a Behavioral Health Professional. Our Clinicians are provided with weekly, in-depth, individual supervision and support, and participate in a monthly consultation with our experienced clinical team to learn the latest innovative trauma treatment.At CFK you'll be an involved member of our team where your practice is valued.We have both Full-Time and Part-time positions available!
- Are a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW-cc or LCSW), LCPC, or LCPC-cc in the state of Maine,
- Have 1-2 years of total work experience with children and families,
- Have a Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling,
- Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record,
Additional InformationWe offer a competitive starting salary and a top tier benefits package for full time employees that includes:
- Short-term disability coverage,
- Complimentary long-term disability coverage and life insurance at no cost,
- Tuition reimbursement
- A 403b plan with matched contributions after a year of employment,
- Company issued cell phone and lap top,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon,
- A relaxed and casual work environment with a positive culture.
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance our generous time off package for full time employees includes 22 paid days off in your first year and increases with longevity!If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK family, submit your cover letter and resume today! Location: Fairfield Public Schools