Resultant is seeking a Ruby on Rails developer to join our Proof of Concept and Rapid Prototyping team. If you are someone who enjoys working directly with stakeholders and end users and using the Ruby on Rails platform to prototype and verify business requirements, this is the position for you! An ideal candidate understands the Rails platform deeply, has experience helping clients define business requirements, and quickly turn those requirements into working software.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Build quality software built on Ruby on Rails framework standards
- Work directly with clients and users to identify requirements
- Iterate on new features will supporting currently deployed systems
- Move from one project to another quickly and easily
- Build software products that can be enhanced through regular development cycles
- Connect with third-party APIs to push and pull data
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- Experience with WebPacker and the Rails Asset Pipeline
- Understanding of relational databases including PostgreSQL
- Experience with Ruby Gems and Bundler
- Great written and spoken communication skills
What you should know about Resultant:
- Rezzersare humble, hungry, and smart.We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzersare team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a greatRezzer.Theyare servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package includingunlimitedvacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re upforthe challenge!
What our team members say about us…
- “I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant.”
- “I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
- “The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer
D365 Business Central Developer - Remote - United States