SalaryUSD TBD TBD
In this sales role, you will quickly identify the needs of our prospective residents to help them find the perfect luxury/boutiqeapartment home.
You will be rewarded for your sales performance and have the opportunity to participate in an attractive commission program.
You will develop long-lasting relationships with our current residents and provide them with exceptional customer service
This is a fast-paced professional environment where each day will be different. If you are comfortable working in a sales-driven environment and are willing to go above and beyond to exceed our customer's expectations, this could be the perfect role for you!
Our ideal Luxury LeasingSales Associate:
- Has 1-2 years of lease-up sales experience in a multi-family environment.
- A proven track record of successful sales.
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Well-versed in marketing and sales techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office /Excelis ideal.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- The ability to work weekends is necessary.
- An undergraduate degree is strongly preferred.
Join our team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests and physicals are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins.