Windows EngineerIllinois, Anchor, 61720 Anchor USA
- Hands on experience in maintaining/supporting Windows Server Administration (NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2102, 2019).
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain server hardware and operating system. Working experience of on Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of MSCS.
- Should possess a hands-on experience in Memory dump troubleshooting, blue dump troubleshooting, performance tuning and h/w related errors.
- Should Possess a very good knowledge in trouble shooting HP/DELL/IBM Hardware problem, upgrading firmware etc.,
- Should have knowledge on various hardware models such as (HP DL360 G5, DL380 G6,DL385 G8,DL380 G7,DL380 G8,DL380 G6 etc,BL460c G6, HP c7000,PE1855 ,p-Class enclosure, DELL PE1850,PE1950,IBM xSeries 205, IBM 72336M2).
- Maintain a stable and reliable VMware Production Environment and take proactive actions
- Must have good knowledge on vSphere 5.x, 6.x, 7.x and VMotion & datastore management.
- Good knowledge and experience of Storage, backup, and Network technologies
- Good knowledge and experience on Active directory, DHCP, DNS
- Should have experience on scripting using Ansible, Python, PowerShell etc.,
- Maintain a proactive review on the performance of servers.
- Work on problem resolution, identifying the root causes, and taking preventive maintenance.
- Execute change management processes in accordance with company standards.
- Analyze and update the platforms where needed to keep them secure and compliant
- Manage small to large internal projects
- Assist in validation of new OS versions
- Should have knowledge on WSUS Patching and should participate in the regular Patch cycle.
- Should troubleshoot file/print/share issues.
- Should have the knowledge in analyzing the root cause of an issue and finding out the permanent fix.
- Should have knowledge in troubleshooting in BSOD error.
- Should have the knowledge in configuring ILO.
- Should have knowledge in various blade troubleshooting.
- Service monitoring and SLA management.
- Process Management as per ITIL & IT Service Management.
- Should have excellent communication skills