SalaryUSD $90k - 110k per year 90k - 110k per year
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:The Full Stack Developer will provide technology thought leadership and come up with solutions that will optimize the ROI, will also need to develop technical artifacts where required (technical specifications, architectural diagrams, database diagrams, etc). Participate in requirements gathering to solidify requirements and determine the best technical solution to meet the business needs. location: Roswell, Georgiajob type: Permanentsalary: $90,000 - 110,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements gathering to solidify requirements and determine the best technical solution to meet the business needs.
- Develop and implement new templates, components, and responsive web pages/sites and support Kimberly-Clark's development and security standards while developing.
- Work closely with the Sales and Trade Marketing organization on the implementation of new capabilities.
- Carry out the development of the assigned project adhering to the engineering standards/best practices, committing to the agreed timeline, and ensures quality metrics are met.
- Integrate internal and external applications using APIs
- Prepare technical and other documents related the core platforms as required.
- Perform technical onboarding of the new employees or Agencies on the core platform.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- web services
Real Estate Agent Full Time Position
Web Developer (Angular, C#, Kotlin, Azure)