VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ IT Business Analyst- Supply Chain Atlanta/Roswell, GA Full time Responsibilities
- Design and Development: Initiate, design, develop and optimize manufacturing and supporting processes to achieve unit objectives.
- Execute project tasks related to supplier and quality management system development, improvement programs, and/or projects involving departmental, cross-functional, and cross business unit teams.
- Assist with the global rollout, development, training, and support of enterprise supplier and quality management processes and tools, including EtQ Reliance.
- Identify continuous improvement and optimization opportunities within the scope of K-C supply chain process capabilities and participate in their prioritization, implementation, and completion.
- Assist with the ongoing support, development, and improvement of core SRM and SQM capabilities.
- Ensure changes to existing quality processes meet customer and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Interpret the requirements for specific businesses and support the implementation of strategies and systems to meet business objectives and requirements.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to support large complex facilities, facilities producing highly regulated products and/or corporate staff.
- Working Conditions: Travel may include approximately 10% of work time. Travel may include travel via aircrafts and motor vehicles to various locations, if applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in a science, business, engineering, or related discipline.
- 1+ years broad experience in Quality Assurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Information Technology, or Continuous Improvement function.
- Proven experience with establishing & maintaining working relationships with business and manufacturing functions.
- Proven experience with cross functional project leadership.
- Process design, development, and improvement proficiency.
- EtQ Reliance system proficiency.
- Reporting and analytics design and development.
- Tableau, PowerBI or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) proficiency.
- SQL and Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Manager proficiency.
IT Business Analyst- Supply Chain
Data Analyst - Full Time Position