SalaryUSD $Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Title: Sr. Pega Developer and Location: Atlanta, GA Description:
- Responsible for hands-on development and implementation of integrated Pega based solutions that are scalable, built for rapid change and meets functional and non-functional requirements
- 10+ Years of PEGA Hands on Experience with PEGA CSSA/CLSA Certification
- 2+ experience in PEGA smart dispute framework
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM business process management
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners File, MQ, Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture design coding
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using PegaSystems SmartBPM methodology and tools
- Ability to develop and implement exceptional technical solutions
- Knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile, Waterfall or Scrum
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas