Automation Test LeadGeorgia, Atlanta, 30377 Atlanta USA
Job Title: Automation Test Lead Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid) Hire Type: Contract Job Description:
- 9-10 years of experience in automation testing.
- Experience leading large programs and portfolios (a line of business) for E2E PT
- Hands on Automation experience to script and execute tests as needed
- Experience of working in Agile and DevOps environments
- Collaborate with architect, business and management evaluating business goals for capture and understand testing requirements
- Drive testing feasibility assessments and estimations
- Drive solutions for new technologies
- Create test plan or strategy identifying testing scope, activities, roles and responsibilities, risks and propose solutions to deliver project on time
- Hands on experience in OOPs languages like Java, C# and scripting languages like Python, Perl,Shell, Bash etc.
- Experience with API and Microservices testing and automation
- Knowledge and experience with Test Driven Development(TDD),Behavior Driven Development(BDD) with a testing framework like Cucumber,JBehave
- Hands on experience with one or more querying languages such SQL (preferred), Oracle, MySQL and/or No SQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB etc)
- Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Karate,Cypress, Ready API etc.
- Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM , SAFe, XP etc.
- Hands on experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit etc.
- Provide recommendations and collaborate with team to fine tune applications
- Publish final sign off report apprising stake holders summarizing execution, analysis, and recommendations
- Lead onsite and offshore resources
- Facilitate resource allocations for assigned projects
- Understanding AND review of test scripts / problem solving