SourceSR Partners LLC
CRM Business AnalystGeorgia, Alpharetta, 30009 Alpharetta USA
CRM Business Analyst Long Term FTE Alpharetta, GA (Initial Remote) Job Description CRM Business Analyst Combination of Sr Business Analyst and Project Manager, primarily focused on implementing a CRM. This role requires handling project reporting and BAU enhancements and working collaboratively with lead project manager, developers (Microsoft) and internal stakeholders to ensure the system functionality meets the business needs and is implemented effectively. Key responsibilities include:
- Sr BA would be involved in coordinating various activities related to designing, coding, testing
- and deployment in support of new applications being built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
- using Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud solutions, and related technologies (e.g., Office 365,
- Power BI, etc.) to meet our business requirements.
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders to understand business priorities andrequirements.
- Prioritizing enhancement requests appropriately to mature and enhance application capabilities
- The Sr BA coordinates with the team of Engineers thru the project life cycle to help Design, Build
- and Deliver application, infrastructure, and middleware components on an agreed upontimeline.
- Ensuring that requirements are clear and well documented.
- Ensuring that project rigor is in place for the planning, status reporting, and delivery ofdevelopment cycles and small projects.
- Implementing leading practices for user experience, platform configurations, licensemanagement, and business processes.
- Highlighting/identifying potential gaps in existing functionality or processes and working with
- stakeholders to find and implement solutions
- Liaising with developers to determine feasibility, estimate effort, and plan sprints appropriately
- Learning application functionality and becoming a functional expert over time
- Coordinating with business units to create and deliver occasional training sessions to end users
- 3+ years of BA experience with any of CRM platforms is preferred
- 3+ Years of CRM Support Experience
- 3+ Years Data Analysis Experience
- Well versed in SQL and Relational Databases:
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making, interpersonal and communication skills
- High motivated, self-directed individual with the ability to work independently
- Strong project management capabilities with ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM System is a great plus.
- Implementation or migration experience with any CRM or ERP project.
Onsite Business Systems Analyst
API Business Systems Analyst
Business Analyst, IT