SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Works collaboratively across product lines and department boundaries to enable test automation and functional tests.
- Deeply understand financial business domain & test methodologies- such as functional, integration, regression, globalization, localization, and performance testing
- Comfortable designing, developing and maintaining reliable automated test suites that run as part of the project CI and/or nightly build system.
- Is disciplined, with an eye for detail, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Triage efficiently, prioritizing issues by the highest impact and scope.
- Candidates know how to get the right bugs fixed
- Is comfortable in a collaborative, agile, and distributed development environment.
- Candidates have 9 to 13 years of relevant experience with proficiency in UI, API & Mobile Test Automation
- Basic awareness of one or more of the following: Selenium with Java (UFT + QTP along with Selenium will be added advantage), BDD tools like Cucumber,
- Experience in creating automation test frameworks, test scripting, test suite execution and test reporting
- Understanding of financial market concepts is essential.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and QA methodologies, Quality Process, relevant operating systems, languages and database tools, defect tracking systems, including change management, automation tools.
- Maintaining the manual & automated test suites and enhance it as the product matures.
- Foster a spirit of innovation and collaboration regarding Quality Assurance.
- Collaborate and partner closely with program managers, development leads, test leads and production support teams to ensure that software is tested to highest quality.
- Explore, test, and configure not just technical flows but actual business transaction and provide deep insights
- Help in troubleshooting application issues using user journeys, usage tracking and heat maps, snapshots, metrics, diagnostics provided by reporting tools.
- Drive and promote quality culture within and outside QE
- Hiring, Team building and able to attract right talent to be build resilient team.
- Demonstrate BCMA QE as model team to adoption of QE across other areas of the business unit
- Bachelor's or University degree or equivalent experience
Principal Software Engineer
Cloud DevOps Engineer - DAS Audit
Software Engineer II
Associate Software Developer Engineer